Citizens Advice Rutland are looking for a Webmaster to produce, manage and maintain the Volunteer Plus Website and Directory of voluntary and community sector organisations (VCS)/Chat forum.
As a Webmaster, you will:
- develop and/ or maintain the site its services
- liaise with other VCS/ group volunteers to ensure that the
website is kept up-to-date
- liaise with VCs groups to promote funding opportunities
- help increase the quantity and quality of volunteers available to the VCS across Rutland
- moderate and respond to queries within the Chat Forum
- help us build a genuine resource for the VCS in Rutland
- ensure content is in keeping with the Citizens Advice Rutland’s mission and values.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills and get involved with your local community.
Citizens Advice Rutland is a local charity which provides free confidential advice to meet the needs of our community. We’re here to help everyone who lives, works or studies in Rutland. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
The voluntary and community sector (VCS) in Rutland plays a huge role in supporting our communities and the individuals in them. Citizens Advice Rutland offers a range of services that support this sector.
Some knowledge of websites, e-marketing and database management would be desirable.
Full training and induction will be provided and travel
expenses will be reimbursed.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
When can I volunteer?
About 5 hours a week
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
Rutland Adult Learning & Skills Service
Oakham in Bloom