The voluntary and community sector (VCS) contributes an enormous wealth of expertise and experience to support the health and wellbeing of the population of Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland (LLR). The partners meeting as the Dementia Programme Board would like to support VCS organisations to continue and develop their work with people living with dementia and their family or informal carers.
A small sum of non-recurrent funding is currently available for VCS organisations, to apply for in multiples of £500 up to £25,000 for:
- New projects/services
- Existing projects/services
- Capital items to support projects/services (items are required to be value for money and organisations may be asked to document quotes)
- Revenue costs (staffing, management, and monitoring)
- Part of the costs of a project/service
- All the costs of a project/service
- LLR wide or district/town/village/neighbourhood/community* specific projects /services
*District/town/village/neighbourhood/community specific projects can only apply for grants up to £5,000.
For more information and the application form please see the Living Well With Dementia Grant Fund (leicester.gov.uk) page. We will be accepting applications until 11.59PM on the 31st of August 2022.